Mindfit offers different tools and techniques that can be helpful when challenges arise.
We recommend that you acquaint yourself with these self-help techniques, so that is easier for you to use them when you actually need them.
This is one of our favorites
– Accept your thoughts and feelings
Now and then you might try too hard to control your thoughts and feelings. You can practice letting your thoughts and feelings wander freely. Your assignment is to observe what pops up and just let it be there for a while. Do this for both positive and negative thoughts and feelings.
- Once you have learned to accept your thoughts and feelings, you will eventually notice that is is easier to let them go.
- It’s important to not give negative thoughts and feelings too much room in your thoughts, but just enough attention.
Here’s how: – Allow at least 3 minutes for this exercise:
Pretend that your thoughts and feelings are clouds floating across the sky.
- There’s no reason to try to push the clouds away or control their movements
- Treat your thoughts and feelings as if they are clouds
- Imagine that your negative thoughts and feelings are inside the clouds
- Accept that they are there, but at the same time try to leave them alone, and just imagine that they are simply passing you by
The Mindfit app will help get you started!
Using proven methods and techniques, you will be guided to a better life – whether in stress management or self-esteem. Download the Mindfit App: On App Store / On Google Play