Terms and Conditions
Last updated: May 22, 2018
Thank you for visiting Mindfit app website.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Mindfit AS and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Norway and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Mindfit AS.
Mindfit does not collect any personal information about you as a user of Mindfit app. All the information that you record is stored only on your mobile phone.
While using our Service:
- We don’t collect personally identifiable information about you
- You will not be asked to sign in to use our service
Non-personal Information Collection and use
We may collect certain non-personally identifiable information about you when you visit or use our website and mobile application.
When you access our website and mobile application, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of pages you are visiting, desktop, browser or mobile device you use, the IP address of your device, your mobile operating system, the type of Internet browser you use and other statistics.
This information is not used to identify you as a person.
- In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality.
- We also use Facebook to manage our advertising of the products on other sites or platforms.
- These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Mindfit AS. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
Mindfit AS has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Mindfit AS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We use “cookies” to collect information and to improve performance and enchace the user experience for visitors to our website. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Disclaimer and limitation
The Services are Available “AS-IS”. Your access to and use of the Services or any Content are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
Mindfit is intended as a way to help you to help yourself.
- While Mindfit is a self-help tool, it isn’t a substitute for treatment by a psychologist.
- The tool is meant to be a guide and a motivator, so that you can more easily follow through on the changes that you have decided to make.
- The tool is inspired by well-respected treatment methods such as cognitive therapy, positive psychology and EMDR, but also by the more general communication and therapy techniques used in psychology.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Norway, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.