Terms and Conditions
These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who have access to and/or use our products and services. Where it says “you” or “yours” in this statement, this means either you or persons acting on your behalf. Where it says “we”, “us” or “ours”, this means Mindfit AS.
By using our products and services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you don’t agree to be bound by these terms, do not use our products and services.
Disclaimer and limitation
The services and all products are delivered and made available “AS-IS”. Your access to and use of the Services or any Content are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on a “AS-IS-” and “AS-AVAILABLE” for your use, without any representation, warranty or condition of any kind.
Mindfit is intended as a way to help you to help yourself.
While Mindfit is a self-help tool, it isn’t a substitute for treatment by a psychologist. The tool is meant to be a guide and a motivator, so that you can more easily follow through on the changes that you have decided to make.
You understand and agree that our products and services are not intended, designed or developed to diagnose or treat any condition or disease, or to be a substitute for professional medical treatment.
Do not use the services while driving or performing other tasks that require attention and concentration. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your use of the Services.
Payment and subscriptions
You can purchase the Mindfit app through a one-time payment or a monthly and / or annual subscription.
The Mindfit app is purchased and downloaded via the AppStore and Google play. All payments are managed and made through the app provider. You can manage your purchases there – you have to accept their terms and conditions before purchasing the Mindfit app.
Mindfit does not collect personal information about you as a user of the mobile application Mindfit app. All information you register is only stored on your mobile phone, and we do not have access to your personal information.
When you use our mobile application:
- We do not collect personally identifiable information about you
- You will not be asked to sign in to use our services
- Personal information in this context means identifiable information about a person.
Payment and subscriptions
Users of Mindfit can access the product in three ways:
- Through a free-of-charge program, which gives limited access
- Paid subscription, which give access to all content. You will only have access to Mindfit while your subscription is active and subsisting. You may have access to a free trial period of Mindfit in accordance with certain promotional offers.
- Through one time payment, which give unlimited lifetime access to all content.
Subscriptions are automatically renewed until you cancel and end the subscription.
All amounts to be paid and charged:
- For one-time payment at the time you order. For monthly or yearly subscriptions, at the beginning of the subscription
- Each subscription renews automatically for an additional period equal to the expiring subscription period until you cancel it.
- You must cancel your monthly or yearly subscription before it renews to avoid billing for the next subscription period.
- You can cancel the renewal of your subscription at any time with the app provider.
- You will not receive a refund for the fees you have already paid for your current subscription period. You will continue to receive the services ordered until the end of the current subscription period.
Changes to prices
Mindfit reserves the right to change its pricing terms for subscriptions at any time. We will notify you in advance of such changes becoming effective.
- Changes to the pricing terms will not apply retroactively and will only apply for subscription renewals after such changed pricing terms have been communicated to you.
- If you do not agree with the changes you may choose not to renew your subscription.
- You must cancel your subscription with the app provider.
You agree that your purchases are not conditional on the delivery of any future functionality or features.
These terms have been concluded between you and Mindfit, and not with the app provider. Mindfit is solely responsible for the content and future functionality of the app.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Mindfit AS and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Norway and foreign countries.
Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Mindfit AS.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Mindfit AS. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
Mindfit AS has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Mindfit AS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Norway, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Harald Gilles veg 6B
7052 Trondheim, Norge